Tulkoff is recognized as one of the most respected manufacturers in the food ingredient industry. From dressings, condiments and sauces to spreads, marinades and ingredients, Tulkoff proudly manufactures over 400 unique quality products for retail, food service, industrial and private label customers throughout North America.
Tulkoff is Hiring
POSITION TITLE: Production Manager
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet production goals and demands and operate within budget.
- Maintain, manage and strive to improve yield and production metrics.
- Ensure all manufacturing practices and procedures are adhered to by production employees.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of packaging and labeling.
- Comply with employment law and human resources policies.
- Recruit, train, manage, monitor and apply disciplinary actions for the production team.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to comply with regulatory and 3rd party auditing agencies.
- Control waste of packaging materials, ingredients and labor hours.
- Work with the facility manager to develop process improvements and recommend or procure new or replacement machinery.
- Follow safety guidelines, company standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as Production Manager or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational, leadership and problem solving skills and abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High School Diploma; degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Knowledge of HACCP and SQF is a plus
To apply for any of the positions listed above, please send your cover letter and/or resume to:
Human Resources Manager
2229 Van Deman St.
Baltimore, MD 21224
No phone calls please.
Tulkoff Food Products offers a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k package, paid time off, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending account, participation in Point Breeze Credit Union and other voluntary benefits.