A staple in Argentina and Uruguay, Tulkoff’s version of Chimichurri Sauce is made with parsley, red pepper, garlic and vinegar.
- 6/32 oz
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Low cholesterol
- 0g Trans fat per serving
- Keep Refrigerated
PARSLEY, SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, WHITE WINE VINEGAR, RED BELL PEPPERS, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, OLIVE OIL, SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVES), SPICES. CONTAINS: NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Top over flank steak and other meats
- Toss with fries
- Use as a dressing on salad or pasta salad
- Mix with mayo and spread on burgers, sandwiches or wraps
- Use as a marinade for meat or seafood