Chopped Garlic in Oil
Tulkoff’s Garlic in Oil creates the ease, versatility and convenience for chef’s looking to minimize prep time of chopping fresh garlic. Infused with oil in a ready to use resealable tub. Use as an ingredient for dressings, marinades or vinaigrettes, or sauté vegetables, seafood or pasta. 1 tsp=1 clove of garlic.
Refrigerated to maintain freshness and packed in a Mylar sealed 32oz resealable tub for foodservice operators. Garlic in oil is light tan in color and chopped to 1/8” size, to promote consistency for foodservice operators in menu options where this product is used.
For more information about this foodservice item, to order a sample, or locate a distributor, click here.
- 32 oz tub
- 30 lb pail
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Keep Refrigerated
GARLIC, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, PHOSPHORIC ACID. CONTAINS: NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Great for sauetéd foods like vegetables, seafood or pasta.
- Use to replace recipe ingredients calling for garlic and oil.
- Brush over garlic bread or pizza crust as a finishing sauce.
- Use as a base for dipping oils.
- Use in mashed potatoes, roasted meats or soups.
- Use as an ingredient into dressings, marinades or vinaigrettes.