Chopped Garlic in Water
Tulkoff’s Garlic in Water creates the ease, versatility and convenience for chef’s looking to minimize prep time of chopping fresh garlic. Use as a replacement for fresh press garlic whenever called for in recipes. 1 tsp=1 clove of garlic.
Refrigerated to maintain freshness and packed in a Mylar sealed 32oz resealable tub for foodservice operators. Garlic in water is light tan in color and chopped to 1/8” size, to promote consistency for foodservice operators in menu options where this product is used.
For more information about this foodservice item, to order a sample, or locate a distributor, click here.
- 32 oz tub
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Keep Refrigerated
GARLIC, WATER, CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE). CONTAINS: NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Use as a fresh garlic replacement. 1tsp=1 clove of garlic
- Use as an ingredient in dressings, marinades, mayos or vinaigrettes.
- Mix into soups, dips or sauces.
- Enhance breads and pizza doughs or mix with butter and brush onto garlic knots.
cialis and diabetes
antabuse buy online chipper
buy online generic cialis
buy accutane from legal chemist
is cialis eligible under manulife insurance
generic cialis vs cialis[/url]
purchasing cialis online[/url]
buy cialis overnight shipping
kamagra 100 without prescription