Garlic French Fry Sauce
Tulkoff’s Garlic French Fry Sauce is a traditional foodservice garlic sauce including premium chopped garlic, margarine, lemon and parsley. Toss 6 Tbsp of Garlic Sauce to 1lb of fries for perfect French fry coverage and season with salt. A perfect compliment to Italian focused restaurants but versatile for multiple menu items and dayparts. This product can also be used as a replacement to garlic spreads.
Refrigerated to maintain freshness and ready to serve upon opening. This product is packed in a 32 oz Mylar sealed, resealable tub.
For more information about this foodservice item, to order a sample, or locate a distributor click here.
- 32 oz tub
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Keep Refrigerated
LIQUID MARGARINE (LIQUID AND HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VEGETABLE MONO- & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE [A PRESERVATIVE], CITRIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA [ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR], BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE), WATER, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, PARSLEY, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, SALT, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVES), XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS: SOY, NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Toss with fries and sprinkle with salt. (1 lb of fries to 6 Tbsp of sauce)
- Toss with fried foods or vegetables
- Use as an ingredient replacement for menus calling for garlic and butter.
- Use as a finishing sauce on seafood, fish or meat
- Use as an ingredient to sauces, marinades, dressings or dips.
- Sauté pasta or vegetables
Hi, cool video to watch for everyone https://bit.ly/2PoSCl9