Garlic French Fry Sauce
Tulkoff’s Garlic French Fry Sauce is a traditional foodservice garlic sauce. This garlic sauce includes premium chopped garlic, margarine, lemon and parsley. Toss 6 tbsp of garlic french fry sauce to 1lb of fries for perfect French fry coverage and top with salt. A perfect compliment to italian focused restaurants but versatile for multiple menu items and dayparts. This product can also be used as a replacement to garlic spreads.
Refrigerated to maintain freshness and ready to serve upon opening. This product is packed in a 32 oz Mylar sealed, resealable tub.
For more information about this foodservice item, to order a sample, or locate a distributor click here.
- 32 oz tub
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Keep Refrigerated
LIQUID MARGARINE (LIQUID AND HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VEGETABLE MONO- & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE [A PRESERVATIVE], CITRIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA [ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR], BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE), WATER, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, PARSLEY, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, SALT, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVES), XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS: SOY, NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Toss with fries and sprinkle with salt. 1 lb of fries to 6 tbsp of sauce.
- Toss with fried foods or vegg for an event coating of sauce and garlic.
- Use as an ingredient replacement for menus calling for garlic and butter.
- Use as a finishing sauce on seafood, fish or meat. Sauté pasta or vegetables.
- Use as an ingredient to sauces, marinades, dressings or dips.