Chopped Roasted Garlic
Tulkoff’s Chopped Roasted Garlic creates the ease, versatility and convenience for chef’s looking to minimize prep time of chopping and roasting fresh garlic. This product provides a crisp roasted, slightly sweet, nutty garlic flavor. Use as a replacement for fresh press garlic whenever called for in recipes. 1 tsp=1 clove of garlic.
Refrigerated to maintain freshness and packed in a Mylar sealed 32oz resealable tub for foodservice operators. Chopped Roasted Garlic is dark tan to brown in color and chopped to 1/8” size, to promote consistency for foodservice operators in menu options where this product is used.
For more information about this foodservice item, to order a sample, or locate a distributor, click here.
- 32 oz tub
- 30 lb pail
- Naturally Occurring Sulfites
- Trans Fat Free
- Keep Refrigerated
GARLIC, WATER, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVES). CONTAINS: NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
- Use as a fresh garlic replacement. 1 tsp=1 clove of garlic.
- Use as an ingredient in dressings, marinades, mayos or vinaigrettes.
- Mix into soups, dips or sauces.
- Enhance breads and pizza doughs or mix with butter and brush onto garlic knots.